Pin it

Monday, October 25, 2010

Steampunk Collection Extraordinaire

Tonight I have one of four layouts that Mendy our CT at Digiscrapstation did with my new  kit.
Here it is.

Now for something special I am giving you the Quick Page Mendy made from her LO above.

Please let Mendy know what a great job she did making this QP
her blog is here and while there you will see what is to come next.
So check back to get 3 more freebies!
So here is what you are waiting for
to download click here
Happy Scrappin'
Gail

3 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

grammadiane said...

Thank You for you Beautiful Gift....

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Oct. 26, 2010. Thanks again.